In a perfect world, every probation and parole officer would have plenty of time to personally follow up with each offender as often as necessary. Your team would have all the funding and resources necessary to manage an increasing volume of cases – and they’d finish each day feeling like they’re ahead of the curve.
In the real world, however, probation and parole agencies are overloaded yet understaffed. More than ever, agency directors, politicians and even the community at large are watching and holding you accountable to high standards. Officers manage growing caseloads and juggle the many tasks and programs required to encourage rehabilitation and ensure community safety – but at the end of the day, your caseload demands may surpass your resources.
AnyTrax facilitates a robust strategy for checking on offenders and keeping the lines of communication open, while increasing efficiency and helping officers accomplish more each day.
Better Control…of your caseload & daily demands
- Automates routine calls
- Over 99% accuracy in detecting imposters, with practically zero false alerts
- Makes and takes calls 24x7 so your voicemail is not clogged with routine check-ins
- Enables probation and parole officers to focus on other high value tasks
- Provides alternatives to detention and revocation for technical violations
Better Value…affordable, reliable alternatives to detention & traditional supervision
- Low cost; no low cost to agencies if offenders pay fees to AnyTrax
- More affordable for offender self-pay
- Does not require vendor-supplied or specialized hardware – no need to buy or maintain inventory of costly devices
- No specialized application software needed for agency – just Internet access
- Reduces face-to-face meetings, freeing up officer time
Better Outcomes…frequent communication & active engagement for better results
- Facilitates rehabilitation with communications tailored to each offender’s case plan
- Actively engages offenders in communication and supervision
- Enables timely intervention with automatic alerts for check-in exceptions
- Improves collection of fees and fines
- Verifies and automatically documents offender contacts
- Simplify Offender Communications by Phone
- Automatically Document Contacts and Casenotes
- Share Offender Data with your Case Mgt. System
- No Hardware to Buy, No Inventory to Manage
- Automate Offender Checkins and Interviews
- Tailored Schedules and Interview Questions
- Condition Compliance and Status Changes
- Free Time to Focus on Higher Risk Offenders
- Make Any Telephone a Virtual Kiosk
- Random Checks for Curfew or House Arrest
- Alternatives to Detention
- Technical Violations, Graduated Sanctions
- Electronic Monitoring without a Bracelet
- Locate offenders using their own cellphone
- Voiceprint tethers cellphone to offender
- Map display of offender location
- Accessible from officer's smartphone
- Automate Notification with Confirmed Delivery
- Color Code or other Random Scheduling
- Avoid Offenders Anticipating Test Dates
- Reduce Overtesting
- Automate Reminders with Confirmed Delivery
- Notify Offenders of Court Date Changes
- Reduce Failures to Appear
- Streamline collection of fees, fines, restitution
- Funds deposited to agency account within 24 hours
- Payment by credit card, pre-paid card, debit card
- Automatic data exchange with your finance system
All AnyTrax services include:
Agency-defined protocol templates tailored to your agency’s supervision standards to save you time.
Offender ID by voiceprint, over 99% accurate assures that offenders check as required, and that family or friends cannot cover for them.
Proactive Voiceprint Exception Resolution intercepts false alerts to save officer time.
Live, toll-free customer support for help when you need it, and we take special pride in consistently exceeding the expectations of our customers.
Offender fee collection by mail, phone, internet, or in person at over 58,000 U.S. agent locations, allows agencies to use AnyTrax at no cost.
No special hardware or software makes AnyTrax easy to set up and affordable for any size agency.