Effective, automated reminders significantly reduce FTA rates.
AnyTrax Court Date Reminder (CDR) is a flexible and inexpensive service that delivers court date information to your defendants, helping you improve court date appearance rates while reducing administrative effort. CDR can be used as a stand-alone service for supervised or unsupervised (ROR) defendants or combined as an “add-on” service to other AnyTrax programs.
Agencies and courts depend on defendants to return to court to achieve speedy case closure and reduce overall court costs.
CDR is the key to reducing high failure-to-appear (FTA) rates among defendants, reducing the court costs associated with these FTA’s, and allowing overworked court staff to focus on those defendants needing the right attention at the right time.
When FTA rate matters and officer time is at a premium, CDR is the right communication tool for your agency.
CDR is the intelligent message delivery solution
AnyTrax is superior to typical “dumb dialers” because
1. Multiple phone numbers can be used for each defendant
2. Calls are automatically retried if the phone is busy or there is no answer
3. All unreachable numbers are reported for proactive follow-up
4. Delivery confirmation options available
5. High capacity, highly reliable infrastructure ensures calls made on schedule
6. Multiple reminders can be scheduled for the same court date